Institute of Diplomacy and International Relations (IDRI)
The Institute of Diplomacy and International Relations (IDRI), under the authority of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, provides tailored courses and training adapted to meet Algeria's foreign policy orientations and requirements of modern diplomacy. Established by Presidential Decree n° 02-408 of November 26th, 2002 and organized by Presidential Decree n°03-238 of June 29th, 2003.
- Training young diplomats;
- In-house training for the staff of the Ministry;
- Organizing professional exams for the Staff's career development;
- Training courses for administration officers and national institutions;
- Training courses for foreign diplomats;
- Conducting studies and research;
- Organizing conferences, seminars and thematic workshops;
- Establishing partnerships with similar institutions.
Vision : To become a Think Tank and a Center of Excellence at regional and international level
All rights reserved - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abraod - 2022